Dr. Boleslav Kosharskyy – Top Rated Suboxone Doctor
Dr. Boleslav Kosharskyy is board-certified in Anesthesiology, Interventional Pain Medicine and Palliative Care. He is Associate Medical Director of Pain Medicine and Director of Anesthesia for Joint Replacement Center at Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein Medical College.
Suboxone doctor and a leading addiction specialist Boleslav Kosharskyy, MD is part of our best rated team of addiction treatment doctors.
Pain is a universal occurrence and is considered one of the most important factors impacting patients quality of life. Dr. Kosharskyy employs multimodal therapeutic modalities to treat musculoskeletal pain of the back, knees, neck, and joints, neuropathic disorders, and cancer pain.
Dr. Kosharskyy the best rated suboxone doctor and pain management specializes in minimally invasive therapies such as: Stem Cell Therapy, Platelet rich plasma therapy, Spinal Cord and DRG Stimulation, Kypho- and Vertebroplasty, Percutaneous Discectomy and MILD Procedure (Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression) for Spinal Stenosis. He is involved in several clinical trials as well as basic science research on neuroprotective properties of enolate forming compounds.
He completed his fellowship in Interventional Pain Medicine at Upstate University Hospital, Syracuse, NY in 2005. He completed his Anesthesia residency at Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA in 2004. He earned his Medical Degree in 1997 from University of Berlin Medical School, Berlin, Germany.
He is an active member of the American Society of Anesthesiology (ASA), American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (ASRA), and the New York State Society of Anesthesiologists (NYSSA).
- University of Berlin Medical School.
Post Graduate Training
- Upstate Medical University, NY.
Fellow, Department of Pain Management
- Boston University Medical Center – Boston, MA.
Resident, Department of Anesthesiology
- Upstate Medical University Syracuse, NY.
Intern, Department of Surgery
- Charite Hospital, Berlin, Germany
Intern Department of Urology
Harvard School of Medicine, Boston, MA
Research Fellow, Laboratories of Photomedicine
- Albert Einstein Medical College, NY.
Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Physician and Surgeon Licensed by the New York and New Jersey Medical Board
- Board Certified by American Board of Anesthesiology
- Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Board Certified by American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- Fellow of Interventional Pain Practice
- American Society of Anesthesiology (ASA), 2003-present.
- NY State Society of Anesthesiology (NYSSA), 2003-present.
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (ASRA), 2005-2016.
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP), 2007-2008.
- Eastern Pain Association 2015-present.
Suboxone doctors and pain management specialists at Suboxone Treatment Clinic offer unique and individualized approach. We are using the most effective addiction treatment methods including therapy and utilizing the latest technologies available in USA.
At Suboxone Treatment Clinic, outpatient drug rehab center we provide a full range of different medical treatments for patients suffering from addiction. A large team of professionals work together, to provide you with the necessary relief from addiction. Our suboxone specialists are best in the region. Come see our Suboxone clinic and meet our team of addiction specialists.